Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fall Four: Weekly Round-Up (2)

I can’t believe it’s already Sunday. The four-day work week and my usual weekend antics helped the week go by quickly, but - as always - I wish I had one more day to lounge on the couch and stream episodes of Arrested Development.

My workouts went well this week, and I’m starting to rebuild my tolerance for running with humidity.  I need to figure out how to not be the sweaty kid at the end of all of my workouts.  Well, sweaty kid might be an understatement.  I should really work on not looking like I dived in a pool in my gear after all of my runs. 

I’m doing a bit of traveling over the next couple of weeks for work and for funsies, so I may need to move around some of my runs depending on the treadmill situation in hotels and how confident I feel running in new areas.

Week 3:

Monday – X-Train and Strength Training
Tuesday – 3 miles
Wednesday – 5 miles
Thursday – Tempo Workout, 30 minutes
Friday – Rest
Saturday – 13 Miles
Sunday – Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment