Saturday, June 16, 2012

Disney Princess Running Gear? Yes, Please!!

Sometimes, I feel like the internet knows exactly what I want.

I spotted this yesterday on Fashionably Geek and The Mary Sue: Disney Princess running attire from the Etsy shop This Princess Runs

Does this item come with Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather -- just in case I need a color change? (image source)

The designer also has an amazing Wonder Woman running costume at her shop.  Now, don't get me wrong -- I love the Disney Princess franchise and would love to tear up a marathon dressed as my favorite, but think about how much more awesome it would be to tear up the same course dressed as Wonder Woman!

I'm going to exercise a bit of restraint and hold off on spending all of my extra money on running costumes. For now...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment