Boo - I was really looking forward to this! But, I can see how this race could be a logistical nightmare.
I'm going to wait to see when the race is rescheduled before I make a decision about withdrawing. (If it's the weekend of the Army 10 Miler or the Marine Corps 10K, I will likely bow out. That said, if anyone wants to join team "We Don't Sparkle," you've got some time to decide.)