Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Music to Run By

It's been a while since I've done a music-related post, but I'm starting to get tired of my training playlists.  (First world problem, right?)  So far, I've been running without music during shorter runs, and it's been a welcome change.  When I'm run at the gym, though, or head out for long runs, I like having something other than my inner monologue to keep me going.

I'm building a new playlist (clever name to come) and would love recommendations.  Here's what I'm starting with:

1. "Burn" - Ellie Goulding
2. "We Can't Stop" - Miley Cyrus 

3. "Howl" - Florence + The Machine
4. "Shake It Out" - Florence + The Machine

5. "Can't Hold Us Back" - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

6. "The Monster" - Eminem (feat. Rihanna)

7. "Some Nights" - Fun.

8. "Run the World (Girls)" - Beyoncé 
9. "Fighter" - Christina Aguilera 
10. "Foundations" - Kate Nash

So, tell me, what are your favorite tunes for running, working out, or singing karaoke into a broom handle while sweeping in your apartment (what, just me)?

No comments:

Post a Comment