Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week 4

Whoa, it's almost the middle of Week 4 -- which means that I've been at this for nearly a month. Heck yeah!

I'm apparently getting over some weird sickness that kept me home from work yesterday. I guess if your body tells you that you shouldn't drag your mucous-filled self to your office (lovely image, no?), then you should probably listen and spend the day either curled up in your bed or sprawled on the couch watching I Love Lucy. I'm still going to train this week, but I'm going to slow it down a bit. Maxing out in Week 4 is definitely not part of the plan.

Total Miles for Week 4: 21
Long run: 8 miles
Special Goal (if I'm feeling 100% on Saturday): Improve time of July 3rd run

In the end, time won't be a factor for the marathon -- my goal is to finish. Adding the additional challenge is just something to work toward on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment