Monday, February 20, 2012

Operation Sub-2: Weekly Round-up (6)

Every so often, I'll have a couple of weeks where I mean to follow my training schedule but completely fail.  When this has happened before, it often signaled skipping workouts. But, I can happily report that, even though I haven't exactly followed my training schedule, I've still gotten in plenty of miles and several hard workouts.  In particular, Stef and I cut our long run a little shorter this week but did roughly 4 miles in the middle of our run at our respective goal paces for the half-marathon.  It felt good, and I definitely feel myself getting faster.

I'm going to try to stick to my schedule as closely as I can this week, especially given that this is a last hard week I have planned until the half-marathon in March.

Sunday: 11 miles 
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 60-minute speed workout
Wednesday: 4 miles
Thursday: 4-6 miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 20 miles (*gulp*)


No comments:

Post a Comment