Sunday, February 26, 2012

Operation Sub-2 - Weekly Round-Up (7)

This week of training went well, and I did a much better job of following my training plan. Starting this week, I'll taper my training so that I'm well rested in time for the half-marathon in March...which is approaching much faster than expected.  Seriously, February, in addition to the uncharacteristically warm weather (not complaining, by the way), why did you fly by?

I'm a little worried about my knee, though, which has been acting up on my last few runs.  I did a five-miler this morning and had to stop a few times to give it a rest.  I bought new shoes today, so I'll see if that helps at all. If not, I might take some time off before the race.

Here's what I have for the week:

Sunday: 5 Miles
Monday: X-Training and Strength
Tuesday: Speed workout (45 minutes)
Wednesday: 3 miles (easy)
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: Off
Saturday: 15 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment