Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going for Speed: Weekly Round-Up (11)

Cue the final countdown!

I feel confident that I’ve trained well enough to run a fantastic race on Saturday. I had no trouble reaching my intended pace during my runs this week, and I felt comfortable sustaining that pace.  Hopefully, I'll be able to do the same on Saturday.

Week 12’s workouts are very light, and I will not obsess about my pace at all.  This week's runs are more for my own enjoyment.

Monday: Cycling/Yoga
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: 3 miles
Thursday: Yoga
Friday: Rest
Sunday: 3 miles

By the way, I’ve been working out what I want my goals for April, May, and June since I won’t have long races planned until the fall.  (I finally got around to making decisions, and the plan is to run two half-marathons and one full-marathon!) The full plan is to come.  Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment